- Partner Russ Henry was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of Citizens Community Bank, Valdosta, Georgia
- Coleman Talley was a sponsor of the 2016 Palmetto Affordable Housing Forum held at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center in Columbia, South Carolina on April 19th and 20th.
- Coleman Talley Partner Greg Clark Presented on a Pending Case in the Georgia Supreme Court at the Annual Georgia Affordable Housing Coalition’s Spring Meeting held on April 21st.
- Coleman Talley LLP Selected as One of the Top Ranked Law Firms in the United States for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- Coleman Talley LLP Receives Certification of the Firm’s Adherence to ALTA's, “Best Practices” Guidelines. Atlanta-based firm Habif, Arogeti, & Wynne, LLP, through its ComplianceSuccess Program, issued the Examination Report.
- Coleman Talley Participated in the 2015 American Red Cross 'Holiday Mail for Heroes Campaign' - Sending Over 400 Cards to our Armed Forces this Holiday Season
- More news
- Affordable Housing
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Litigation
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions
- Construction Law & Litigation
- Creditor's Rights—Bankruptcy
- Creditor's Rights—Debt Collection
- Electronic Discovery & Data Management
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Insurance Coverage and Defense
- Loan Servicing and Distressed Assets
- Local Government and Municipalities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Product Liability Litigation
- Professional Negligence—Medical Malpractice Defense
- Renewable Energy
- Residential Real Estate
- Title Insurance and Real Estate Litigation
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you'll take a few moments to explore our In the News and Recent Experience sections which feature newsworthy achievements and significant client engagements. We are especially pleased to feature how our lawyers and staff members respond to the needs of the others with their talents and resources in our In The Community section. Lastly, the specialized expertise of our lawyers and our team-oriented approach to legal representation is demonstrated in our Practice Groups section. We have aspired to provide a glimpse of who we are and how we work.
Founded in 1937 on traditional principles of integrity and trustworthiness, supported through the years by generational expertise in civil litigation defense and business law, we have grown in recent years to 33 lawyers practicing in Atlanta and Valdosta, Georgia. We are committed to providing efficient legal services to our clients utilizing state of the art information technologies, systems and processes, ever mindful however that our most important job is that of a trusted advisor. We hop
e you will visit us in Atlanta and Valdosta. Welcome to Coleman Talley LLP.
Justin Scott, Managing Partner