- Coleman Talley LLP Makes Donation to the Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes, Inc.
- Partner Lisa Wannamaker was a Guest Speaker at the Alabama Affordable Housing Annual Conference held from May 23-26
- Attorneys Greg Clark and Mary Margaret Williams Attended the American Bar Association (ABA) Affordable Housing and Community Development Forum held in Washington, D.C.
- More news
- Affordable Housing
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Litigation
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions
- Construction Law & Litigation
- Creditor's Rights—Bankruptcy
- Creditor's Rights—Debt Collection
- Employment Law and Litigation
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Government and Municipalities
- Insurance Defense and Coverage Disputes
- Loan Servicing and Distressed Assets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Product Liability Litigation
- Professional Negligence—Medical Malpractice Defense
- Renewable Energy
- Residential Real Estate
- Title Insurance and Real Estate Litigation
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you'll take a few moments to explore our In the News and Recent Experience sections which feature newsworthy achievements and significant client engagements. We are especially pleased to feature how our lawyers and staff members respond to the needs of the others with their talents and resources in our In The Community section. Lastly, the specialized expertise of our lawyers and our team-oriented approach to legal representation is demonstrated in our Practice Groups section. We have aspired to provide a glimpse of who we are and how we work.
Founded in 1937 on traditional principles of integrity and trustworthiness, supported through the years by generational expertise in civil litigation defense and business law, we have grown in recent years to 32 lawyers practicing in Atlanta and Valdosta, Georgia. We are committed to providing efficient legal services to our clients utilizing state of the art information technologies, systems and processes, ever mindful however that our most important job is that of a trusted advisor. We hop
e you will visit us in Atlanta and Valdosta. Welcome to Coleman Talley LLP.
Justin Scott, Managing Partner