Coleman Talley LLP attorneys assist their clients in a wide variety of residential real estate matters, including:
- Preparation and Interpretation of Real Estate Contracts and Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Transactions Involving Homes, Condominiums, etc.
- Title Examinations
- Issuance of Opinions of Title
- Title Insurance for Lenders and Owners
- Preparation and Interpretation of Restrictive Covenants
- Homeowner’s Associations
- Preparation and Interpretation of Leases and Lease Agreements
- Preparation and Interpretation of Easement Agreements
- Zoning, Land Use, and Land Development Matters
- Deed Preparation
- Refinance Transactions
- Preparation and Interpretation of Development Agreements
- Actions to Quiet Title
- Condemnation Actions
- 1031 Exchanges
- Financing (Owner, Secondary Market, Local Bank, etc.)
Our attorneys provide client counseling in South Georgia, the metropolitan Atlanta area and its surrounding counties, and northern Florida.
Coleman Talley LLP is pleased to announce that the firm has received a Certification of its adherence to the American Land Title Association’s (ALTA), “Best Practices” guidelines through an independent third-party certified public accounting firm. Atlanta-based firm Habif, Arogeti, & Wynne, LLP (HA&W), through its ComplianceSuccess Program, issued the examination report. Learn more.