The residential real estate group of Coleman Talley consists of experienced attorneys along with a dedicated in-house real estate staff to best serve our clients’ needs. We believe in-house closings provide a more efficient process where we are able to communicate easily with all involved. We regularly provide guidance on real estate transactions, and we are dedicated to working closely with our clients throughout the closing process to ensure a smooth transaction, including explaining various documents and addressing any questions that may arise. Additionally, our firm is the only one in the area with the designation of “Best Practices Certified” by the American Land Title Association.
Our attorneys and legal assistants work with clients on a variety of residential real estate matters, including:
- Home purchases and sales
- Mortgage and Refinancing (Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA)
- Construction loan closings
- Real Estate Title Examinations
- Deed Preparation
- Short Sale transactions
- Title Insurance for Owners and Lenders
- Title Opinions and Certificate of Title
- Owner and Encumbrance Reports
- Legal Descriptions and Surveys
- Foreclosure Proceedings
- 1031 Exchanges
- Preparation and Interpretation of Restrictive Covenants
- Partitions (splitting up property between owners and/or family members)
- Landlord/tenant issues
Our attorneys provide client counseling in South Georgia, the metropolitan Atlanta area and its surrounding counties, and northern Florida.
Coleman Talley LLP is pleased to announce that the firm has received a Certification of its adherence to the American Land Title Association’s (ALTA), “Best Practices” guidelines through an independent third-party certified public accounting firm. Atlanta-based firm Habif, Arogeti, & Wynne, LLP (HA&W), through its ComplianceSuccess Program, issued the examination report. Learn more.