Communication Disclaimer Notice
Email and Facsimile communication from Coleman Talley LLP and Coleman Talley Strategies LLC referred to collectively as the (“Company”), may contain privileged or other confidential information and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of the message. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received the communication in error, and delete the copy you received. You may not rely on any legal conclusions or opinions expressed in the communication. No duties are assumed, intended, or created by the communication.
No attorney-client relationship exists unless a formal written agreement has been entered into between this Company and the recipient.
Website Privacy and Security Policy
Coleman Talley LLP and Coleman Talley Strategies LLC referred to collectively as the (“Company”) respects the privacy and security of your non-public personal information (“Personal Information”) and protecting your Personal Information is one of our top priorities. This Privacy Statement explains the Company’s privacy practices, including how we use the Personal Information we receive from you and from other specified sources, and to whom it may be disclosed. The Company follows the privacy practices described in this Privacy Statement and, depending on the business performed, the Company may share information as described herein.
We do not solicit the collection of personally identifiable information (“PII”) through our website.
Personal Information Collected
We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on during the intake and representation process, such as your name, address, social security number, tax identification number, asset information, and income information;
- Information we receive from you through email correspondence such as your address, internet protocol address, the website links you used to get to our websites, and your activity while using or reviewing our websites;
- Information about your transactions with or services performed by us, or others, such as information concerning your closing, premiums, payment history, information about your home or other real property, information from lenders and other third parties involved in such transaction, account balances, and credit card information; and information we receive from consumer or other reporting agencies and publicly recorded documents.
Notice of Electronic Disclosure of Protected Health Information
In representing some of our clients, we may receive or create documents or other communications containing protected health information (PHI) related to individuals served by our clients. We will only use and disclose this PHI as necessary to perform our services for those clients, and only as permitted or required by law.
Domain Information Collection
The Company may collect domain (IP) information so we can better understand how visitors use our website. This information helps us determine how often users visit our site, and what parts of the site they visit. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”, small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes and to help track usage patterns. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, however the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide your Personal Information (excluding information we receive from consumer or other credit reporting agencies) to various individuals and companies, as permitted by law, without obtaining your prior authorization. Such laws do not allow consumers to restrict these disclosures. Disclosures may include, without limitation, the following:
- To representatives who will assist with providing you with the services you have requested;
- To an insurance regulatory authority, or a law enforcement or other governmental authority, in a civil action, in connection with a subpoena or a governmental investigation;
- To companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements and/or;
- To lenders, lien holders, judgment creditors, or other parties claiming an encumbrance or an interest in title whose claim or interest must be determined, settled, paid or released prior to a title or escrow closing.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to others when we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our customers, employees, or property and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Disclosure to Affiliated Companies -We are permitted by law to share your name, address and facts about your transaction with our affiliate companies, such as insurance companies, agents, and other real estate service providers to provide you with services you have requested, for marketing or product development research, or to market products or services to you. We do not, however, disclose information we collect from consumer or credit reporting agencies with our affiliates or others without your consent, in conformity with applicable law, unless such disclosure is otherwise permitted by law.
Disclosure to Nonaffiliated Third Parties -We do not disclose Personal Information about our customers or former customers to nonaffiliated third parties, except as outlined herein or as otherwise permitted by law.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other websites. We do not share your personal information with those websites and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies applicable at those third party sites.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.